Job Number: 230006
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications for Price College, the Program Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of marketing and public relations campaigns related to recruiting prospective students for Price College undergraduate and graduate academic programs. This role is also responsible for ensuring the College’s brand and reputation are strengthened, amplified, and protected in areas such as student recruitment, faculty thought leadership, and current and prospective student engagement.
- Creates and leads the execution of marketing and communication campaigns from start to finish related to student recruitment for Price College academic programs and divisions
- Manages incoming marketing requests from various divisions and departments within the College, determines timelines, and collaborates with the Marketing and Communications Team to complete requests
- Works closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager on the College’s social media presence to provide content, creative assets and paid advertising strategy to increase brand awareness and enrollment for Price College academic programs
- Serve as a backup for social media creation and engagement when necessary
- Creates content (written and visual) for internal and external audiences related to Price College Academic Divisions and Programs for digital and traditional marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, newsletters, email content, press releases, announcements, website content, and other marketing publications
- Performs research, analyzes data, and assists with the development and implementation of marketing, communications, and media strategies to increase awareness of Price College’s academic programs
- Works closely with vendors and other 3rd-party partners to review, approve and manage the College’s enrollment marketing and key messages to ensure consistency across all marketing channels
- Contributes to the overall success of the College by performing all other essential duties as assigned
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- 48 months in marketing, public relations, communications or related experience.
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months of related experience in lieu of the bachelor’s degree for a total of 96 months related experience.
- Well-versed in copy writing, graphic design, new media, brand management.
- Digitally fluent and comfortable learning new digital technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of historically proven media communications tactics.
- Strong initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to work well with interdepartmental teams and initiatives.
- Detail-oriented for accuracy of data and information.
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to supervise staff and communicate directions and expectations effectively.
- 2-3 years of experience in Higher Education marketing
- Experience with the following software products: Adobe Creative Suite, Canva Pro, Asana, Sprout Social, MailChimp, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics
To apply for this job please visit ou.taleo.net.