Alumni Relations Manager – Job Number:
University of Oklahoma Michael F. Price College of Business
Job Location: Oklahoma-Norman-Norman Campus
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications for Price College, the Alumni Relations Manager oversees the design and execution of the Price College alumni engagement program. This role is responsible for managing an online alumni engagement platform, developing a variety of alumni communications collateral, both print and digital, and analyzing the performance of alumni marketing efforts to continually improve communication strategies. The position works closely with various internal units within Price College of Business.
- Creates and leads the execution of marketing and communication alumni campaigns from start to finish.
- Serve as the primary alumni relations content creator for a variety of mediums including email, print, social, event marketing, enrollment marketing and other efforts.
- Manage the implementation and ongoing development of a dedicated alumni channel utilizing an engagement software platform.
- Identify alumni for content and other marketing opportunities and serve as their primary point of contact for Price College Marketing and Communications.
- Liaison with other Price College departments and the OU Foundation to build partnerships and identify areas of alumni collaboration, including mentorships, guest speakers, internships, Giving Day, etc.
- Assists the Events Coordinator with alumni events, including the marketing and execution of alumni receptions, Regional OU Price College Clubs and other advancement-related events.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Communications to write cohesive marketing plans that outline strategies, and tactics, and in concert with the Marketing and Communications Manager, an editorial calendar on a fiscal year basis.Serve as a backup for social media creation and engagement when necessary.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field, AND:
24 months experience in marketing, public relations or communications
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept 48 months related experience in lieu of the Bachelor’s degree for a total of 72 months related experience.
- Ability to work well with interdepartmental teams and initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Detail-oriented for accuracy of data and information
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to communicate well and build rapport with alumni, students, faculty, and staff
- Ability to produce reports and complete work within deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of higher education, preferably in advancement, alumni relations, or marketing
- Experience with an alumni engagement platform
Supervision: No Supervisory Duties
To apply for this job please visit ou.taleo.net.