Website Ted's Cafe Escondido
Digital Media Specialist
Ted’s Café Escondido and Ted’s Tacos and Cantina are searching for a full-time Digital Media Specialist. This position will be primarily responsible for content creation for Ted’s digital marketing accounts, including short-form video production and graphics for social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok), website, in-store marketing and more.
Primary job duties
• Production of short-form videos and photography, including shooting and editing, utilizing a smartphone and/or camera
• Manage planning, development, placement, monitoring and reporting of video and graphic content
• Assist with social media marketing management, including content creation, reviewing social posts, community engagement and reputation management
• Work with Marketing Manager and Operations Team to define audience, message and tactics for digital communications while ensuring digital efforts are in line with company goals and strategies.
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficiency in video publishing platforms
• Experience with professional cameras
• Writing copy for video, web and social media platforms
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
• Ability to complete work with speed, accuracy and clarity.
• Extremely high attention to detail
• Knowledge of new media technologies and social media trends, including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram Stories/Reels, Twitter Fleets and Youtube Shorts.
• Must be able to work a 40 hour work week
• Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel, mostly in the Oklahoma City area
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
• Paid time off
• Free, delicious Mexican food
Resume Submission Process:
Along with your resume, please submit three social media/short-form videos you have created. Can be either personal or professional. Email to: email@example.com