Website Science Museum Oklahoma
Are you the kind of person who is always ahead of the curve? Do you like thinking outside the box? Do you have a great marketing mind and at least 3 years of professional experience in digital media? Then we’re looking for you! Science Museum Oklahoma is looking for a savvy Marketing Coordinator to join our team. If you’re our kind of nerd: you love data, can write great stories, know your way around social media platforms, and love to blow things up (safely of course) then we want to meet you!
Science Museum Oklahoma houses more than eight acres of hands-on science experiences that engage visitors of all ages in learning through exploration, experimentation, and creative fun.
- Full-time position
- Eligible for our generous leave, benefits and retirement package
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
- At least three years of professional social media experience.
- Advanced writing and editing skills, including persuasive writing skills.
- Experience in SEO and GoogleAds preferred.
- Maintains positive, collaborative relationships with all departments.
- Other duties as required.
For complete job description and instructions on how to submit an application visit: www.sciencemuseumok.org/careers
Science Museum Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.