Website Oklahoma State University
Oklahoma State University, a modern land-grant university, is seeking an Associate Director of Communications for Undergraduate Admissions.
Upholding the values and mission of the institution, the Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions supports a dynamic leadership team for a staff of 70+ professional staff members and 40+ student staff. The associate director will:
- support the university’s enrollment management goals by directing proactive communication flows and mass outreach for all target audiences (including freshmen, transfers, international and scholar recruitment students, parents and high school counselors) on deadline. These include: print publications, email communication, video, admissions website(s), social media, CRM implementation, advertising and others.
- drive recruitment communication strategies and work collaboratively with colleagues in Admissions, Brand Management, First Year Success, Scholarships and Financial Aid, academic colleges and departments, and others, to ensure compelling, consistent and accurate enrollment management messages reach the intended audiences.
- work collaboratively with Undergraduate Admissions and Enrollment Management leadership to meet division enrollment goals. They will partner with Brand Management to ensure a consistent university brand and develop advertising strategies and tactics that meet university goals.
- supervise a team, including a communications coordinator, five communications specialists and student interns who specialize in writing, editing, design, video, web, social media, and CRM implementation for recruitment of undergraduate domestic and international students.
- make assignments, provide editing, direct the development of communication tools and platforms, and work with vendors to ensure quality products.
- develop a metric-based model to evaluate recruitment communications efforts and make appropriate adjustments to optimize effectiveness.
- participate in event planning, direct event communications, and attend recruitment events on and off campus.
- research, prepare proposals and execute new recruitment marketing campaigns for prospective students, parents, and high school and community college officials.
Some weekend and evening activities are required in order to meet the needs of prospective students and parents.
Must be able to lift 45 lbs. (box of recruiting materials).
To apply for this job please visit okstate.csod.com.