Support the University’s enrollment management goals by contributing to communication, marketing and outreach efforts from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions to prospective students, their families, high school and college counselors, and other internal and external populations. Shoot, edit, and create informative videos to help all audiences connect with OSU by giving them a sense of place and assisting them in specific elements of the enrollment process. Write dynamic engaging content for publications and emails. Assist in the development and implementation of other outreach programs, including communication flows, direct mail, email, and social media campaigns. Create content and write copy for emails, publications, website, social media, and press releases. Work within the office’s recruitment database program to track and measure communication outreach efforts. Track and maintain office publication inventory. Coordinate mass mailing with printers and mail house operations. Plan and implement strategies to market and advertise the university. Create presentations. Provide leadership in carrying out special initiatives as assigned by the Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions for Communications and the Director of Undergraduate Admissions.
· High School/GED
· Five years of professional experience in multimedia, communications, and/or marketing, including, but not limited to video, writing, web, editing, and content creation.
Note: Years of post-secondary education will substitute for years of experience
· Valid Driver’s License required.
· Experience with shooting and editing professional videos; experience using video cameras, tripod, microphones, and lights. Use of editing software such as Adobe Premiere. Strong writing and editing background (advertising copywriting preferred).
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
· Three years of progressive experience in new media, publications, marketing, or related tasks and projects which can include internships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.okstate.edu.