LDWW is looking for a Digital Account Coordinator to help build and maintain relationships with the agency’s suite of clients. Under immediate supervision of Directors of Account Planning, the role’s primary responsibilities will include internal team collaboration and management, integrated strategic planning and execution, social media monitoring and project management. The ideal candidate will operate in an independent manner by thinking ahead and anticipating and solving problems on the fly.
Client Relationship Management
• Proactively manages the client relationship, serving as the client liaison and as a trusted advisor for all communications and digital marketing needs
• Serves as a subject matter expert by having a clear understanding of the client’s business, industry and competitive landscape to determine the best communications strategy
• Builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of LDWW services.
• Educates and coaches clients on industry best practices, how new services and technology can be beneficial and how to best integrate LDWW services into the client’s organization to measure and increase ROAS
• Accountable for client retention, renewals and the expansion of business with existing clients
• Builds strong relationships with outside vendors and partners, as needed
• Responsible for the successful development and execution of digital marketing, social media and creative supporting the client’s overall business and marketing strategy.
• Develops and manages projects/programs, including implementation plans, evaluation milestones, client budget management and timelines with support from internal teams.
• Coordinate the resources needed to manage campaign projects
• Adhere to deadlines and ensure projects are delivered on time, maintaining profitability and within client’s budget and project scope.
• Proactively monitor account activities and provide regular reporting to the Partner and clients.
• Responsible for ensuring the client’s brand tone, image and voice are maintained in work produced.
• Under the guidance of the Directors of Account Planning, the Coordinator is responsible for the successful development and execution of strategic and integrated digital media initiatives, including social media, SEO, SEM, interactive media, email marketing automation, strategic brand communications into the client’s overall business strategy
• Review and approve digital marketing content, which may include social media content and calendars, email content, blog content, paid media ads, website copy, video scripts and storyboards, creative assets
• Excellent interpersonal and client relations skills
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal
• Ability to think and act strategically, anticipating and creatively solving problems with clients and internal teams
• Ability to successfully multi-task with proven ability in managing multiple clients or projects
• Ability to work and motivate teams under tight deadlines
• Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and other social media tools and techniques on a business level
• Knowledge of SEO, SEM, paid media and content/email marketing, marketing automation, social and digital metrics and web development project management is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, digital media, English or a related field
• 0-3 years of professional experience in digital marketing, advertising or marketing strategy
• Experience or interest in gaming and tourism a plus
Job Type: Full-time
LDWW is a pioneering agency fusing strategic creative expertise providing a multitude of advertising, marketing, branding, digital, and communication skill sets to handle the challenges of digital era business engagement for its clients. The firm does what it takes, and what matters to clients – providing diversified business engagement services locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com