Website Jetta Corporation
Building Relationships and Exceeding Expectations
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our marketing activities. You will be responsible for presenting our products and value proposition in ways that strengthen our brand, boost sales, and generates new leads. In this role you will be a one-person department that will develop and maintain relationships with external vendors to create content and execute marketing plans. You will be an organized, big picture thinker and able to delegate tasks to creative teams clearly. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques such as email, print production, video production, digital and social media.
· Nurture and develop the brand image
· Promote products and our value proposition to both B to B and B to C target audiences
· Study and understand the company’s products and features and create marketing campaigns that support and promote them.
· Determine marketing content that needs to be created and distributed
· Develop relationships with external vendors and work with them to create desired content
· Create and manage the marketing calendar to schedule the creation and distribution of content across all marketing channels.
· Analyze performance of marketing campaigns and use data to drive change and improvement
· Organize promotional events
· Proficient with marketing related software programs
· Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches
· Efficient and organized
· Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy, especially when reviewing and approving content.
· Innovative mindset in creating unique attention getting campaigns
· Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and generating leads
· Values continuing education and looks for ways expand marketing knowledge and expertise.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product marketing and business
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. Jetta Corporation is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this job please visit jettacorp.com.