Website Insight Creative Group
Big Work Big Impact
Calling all pop culture and advertising junkies. ICG is hiring for our next strategic leader. As an Account Strategist at Insight Creative Group (ICG), you will act be the voice of your client’s target demographic as you represent them throughout the creative and strategic process. More specifically, you’ll get to:
- Utilize your strategic, critical thinking, and researching skills to tune in the voices of your client’s target demographics and prospective buyers.
- Perform market analysis and competitive research.
- Find what motivates consumers to make a purchase decision.
- Drive the overall strategic direction of creative and activation campaigns.
- Ensure that the creative team’s work is focused strategically, within brand guidelines, and that creative deliverables are laddering up to the overall concept.
- Function as a liaison between the account team and the creative department.
- A curious self-starter
- Creative and able to think around problems
Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Data analysis and development of insights
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the account team to develop Creative Briefs for branding and campaign kickoffs.
- Gain comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a wide range of information, including demographics and the market for the client goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic plans across clients that influence creative and activation teams and comms planning.
- Guide production planning activities from developing and revising production priorities to forecasting trends and customer demand.
- Analyze data across all owned platforms and media partnerships, including: Website analytics
Social media content
Social media ad performance
Digital marketing efforts, etc.
- Pull recap reports to present to the team and use this information to inform ongoing and future efforts.
- Create and present Creative Briefs to ICG’s Creative Department. Briefs should have a clearly defined objective with concise information on the goals, audience, user experience, and strategy so the Creative Department can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
- Commission and manage research from outside organizations to inform strategies.
- Run qualitative research groups, including but not limited to focus groups and online surveys.
- Set the communication strategy for marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Work alongside Account Executives for new and existing business development opportunities and strategies.
- Work alongside Account Managers and Video Producers for project scoping and resource planning.
- Manage Account Interns when available and guide them through various research projects, fact-finding tasks, and advertising strategies.
What does success look like?
- Clients should trust that the Account Strategist and ICG have their business goals top-of mind.
- Clients consult with us on projects outside current projects or campaigns.
- The strategies guiding our creative and advertising campaigns should have a meaningful and measurable impact.
- ICG’s creative, media, and activation teams should feel fully informed and equipped to tackle any challenges.
- Creative strategies should lead to award-winning work.
- Five or more years of agency or brand management experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, strategic communications, or other related fields
- Google Analytics certification preferred
To apply for this job please visit icgadv.com.