Website High Five Media
High Five Media is seeking a creative and driven human to join our content and digital team in creating clickable and share-worthy content. Our goal is to tell our client’s brand stories in innovative ways across social platforms by using fresh strategies to ensure that we deliver significant results.
A full-time Content Strategist’s duties constitute researching, planning, designing, creating, editing, and scheduling relevant and engaging content based on our client’s needs. The strategist’s primary job is to develop a content strategy that achieves client’s business goals, while simultaneously aiming to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential and existing customers. This on-site role requires exceptional writing skills, graphic design skills, client-facing skills, and a curious creativity that adds value to our services and team.
- Perform research to gain in-depth knowledge of the customer’s brand and persona
- Content strategy, creation, and maintenance
- Setup, troubleshooting and maintenance of digital platforms
- Graphic creation
- Social media management
- Business listings creation and management
- Email marketing campaign development and delivery
- Collaborate across departments to uphold client standards
- Self-led research on industry trends
The above list outlines the general duties necessary of this job. The Content Strategist will curate content which leverages our client’s advantages to create a solid return on investment. The role requires proficiency with assessing client’s needs, comprehensive strategy development, and practicing best industry standards across digital marketing platforms.
Other overarching expectations include:
- Collaborating across departments to fulfill content and proofing needs
- Researching and implementing best practices for content marketing on digital platforms
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail and delivery
- Self-motivation and initiative
- A problem-solving mindset
- Content proofing and editing
- Proficiency in social platform troubleshooting and management
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google My Business listings
- Agorapulse (preferred)
- MailChimp (preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Canva (preferred)
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, public relations, communication, marketing, or journalism preferred. A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in digital marketing.
Company General Policy & Procedure
High Five Media maintains normal working hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The requirements listed above are a representation of the job duties. Employees must be able to demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform their job duties satisfactorily and will be subject to regular employee evaluations.
The following physical demands are in representation of activities that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential tasks of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to suit individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks of this position. While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be regularly required to use their hands to type, handle job-related equipment and use the telephone. The employee will occasionally need to walk, sit, reach hands and arms, and occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
Commensurate with experience
Health & Dental Insurance Package
Full-time and On-Site
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com