Website Hal Smith Restaurants
– Planning out marketing content calendars for each assigned concept and keeping the marketing calendars updated with promos at all times.
– Generating/Designing social content and scheduling weekly social media content for each concept and sending content to concept leads for approval before posting.
– Planning email content for concepts and developing creative briefs for the creative team to assist with design.
– Managing review and feedback process for design items with concepts.
– Trafficking media items to publications.
– Attending concept’s photo shoots and developing a shot list for the shoot.
– Assisting with social strategy for assigned concepts and paid social media campaigns.
– Keeping concept’s websites up to date and current, updating content and photos regularly and keeping online ordering platform up to date.
– Reporting monthly on email and social media campaign analytics.
– Candidate must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
– At least 2 years experience working in marketing, advertising or relevant experience.
– Proficient in Sprout, Constant Contact, Facebook Ads Manager.
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Design Suite – this is not a design role but knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop is a plus.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
– Competitive salary based on experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com