APPLY ONLINE AT FREESTYLEOKC.COM/CAREERS
Are you a digital marketing professional with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience? Does your background include results-based campaigns with mixed media strategies, data analysis, and user journey acquisitions? If so, you are in the right spot. Freestyle Creative is seeking an experienced Paid Digital Media Strategist to further develop and execute strategic, paid digital (and possibly also traditional) media plans, while managing and optimizing data.
Before we jump into the job details, we thought it would be worth the time to mention a few things about Freestyle. We are an agency built on very strong core values. Our agency has H.E.A.R.T. (but we’ll leave it up to your research skills to find out what those letters represent). Culture is something we take to heart, and we make it a point to foster a great work environment, collaborate with teammates, and have team-building on a frequent basis. It’s important that we know one another and build our chemistry. Our clients are awesome, and they trust us to be stewards of their business, not just the brand. Do we have your attention? Great! Keep reading to find out more about the job details, and hit apply if this matches up with what you are looking for to further your professional career.
Our Paid Digital Media Strategist position involves a variety of responsibilities, including managing client digital and traditional media campaigns, leading the charge on data analysis and reporting, and ensuring campaign tracking components are set in place. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and successful media strategy for our clients. We are seeking a positive, talented, adaptable, highly-motivated, and strategic teammate with a strong work ethic. A qualified candidate for this position must have prior and/or current experience at a marketing firm, running traditional and digital campaigns, and representation of client campaign case studies. If this describes you, we welcome your application!
- Digital Media Advertising: The candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of digital media campaigns. Platforms used for digital media advertising purposes include:
- Google Ads; Campaign, Ad Groups, Keywords, Text Ads, and Conversions set up and management
- Social Media Ads; Campaign, Ad Sets, Pixel set up and management
- Programmatic Ads; Video, CTV, Display, Retargeting, and Native campaign set up and management
- Monitoring, optimizing and reporting on key performance indicators
- Campaign Management
- Reporting and Analysis; Frequency of reports developed as described in contracts, required meeting attendance and presentations to clients on campaign performance, and management of tools for campaign monitoring (ex. Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Hubspot, Mailchimp, StackAdapt, Grow, TapClicks etc.)
- Internal Communication; Frequent touch points with the accounts and creative team to discuss campaign needs, new trends, and/or platform updates.
- External Communication; Aside from client meetings, the candidate may need to facilitate communication with clients for various needs
- Business Development; The candidate will work with the Director of Account Service to prepare strategic marketing plans and proposals for clients and potential clients regarding traditional/digital marketing and social media.
- Budgeting and Project Management
- Manage billable hours and utilization on projects/campaigns
- Manage client media budgets on a project and/or annual basis
- Assist in preparing client invoices, proposals, and marketing/media planning
- Audit client billing and media billing sheets on a regular basis
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional industry-related experience in marketing, advertising or business related field
- Proven work experience as a Lead Strategist or digital marketing campaign manager (various platforms/channels/mediums)
- Client-facing experience contributing to and/or leading meetings, fielding questions centered around multiple media services, and pitching new strategies.
- Successful management of medium and large scale campaigns (i.e. budget, mixed media, various creative elements)
- Campaign experience on local, regional and national level
- Ability to demonstrate and embrace Freestyle’s core values: Hustle, Evolve, Autonomy, Respect and Team
- Traditional Media Buying Experience
- Television; Schedule development of desired programs, program rate negotiations, traffic coordination with stations to air commercials during desired flights, handling of makegoods, and building relationships with station representatives
- Out-of-Home; Schedule development, location selection and placement, rate negotiations, and building relationships with vendor representatives
- Other mediums may arise based on client needs and campaigns
- Sample digital and/or traditional media plan inclusive of campaign activation strategies for tracking success
- Case studies documenting proven results from previous campaigns
- Supporting evidence of medium and large scale client campaigns
- Client success stories
- Day-to-day: Director of Marketing Strategy
- Overall: Senior Vice President
Hours and compensation:
- Full-time salaried
- 40 hours per week (8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday)
- Salary commensurate with experience
Freestyle aims to foster a fun, collaborative, and creative environment. Fun fact: this year some of our team members used their professional development budgets to attend SXSW in Austin, TX! Other benefits of working at Freestyle include:
- Flexible, hybrid remote work setup
- 401k 4% match after one year of employment
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Competitive paid time off and paid holidays
- Monthly team building
- Family leave
- Short-term disability and life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Profit sharing opportunities after one year of employment
- Professional development budget
- Continual learning and industry networking opportunities
- Team community service and volunteer opportunities
APPLY ONLINE AT FREESTYLEOKC.COM/CAREERS
To apply for this job please visit freestyleokc.com.