Website Express Employment Professionals
Respecting People. Impacting Business.
At Express Employment Professionals International Headquarters, the Motion Graphic Designer is responsible for the creative process of motion graphics at different stages, including conceptualization, storyboarding, animating, and editing. Other duties may include keyframing and typography. Develops design concepts, creates design, and produces motion graphics and animation for a wide variety of media platforms. It is essential that this position is able to story tell through a variety of different motion animation applications with minimal direction, problem solve, and multi task on a variety of video projects with short turnaround times. Applies marketing concepts to support the company’s advertising and brand recognition needs. Video editing capabilities for this position are required.
Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Has the ability to proficiently use the most current motion graphics design and video editing software
- Creates a variety of animations including, but not limited to, 2D and 2.5D, cinemagraphs, etc.
- Has strong visual storytelling abilities
- Works with a team and collaborates to achieve a common goal for each video project
- Develops a broad range of design concepts and a wide array of animation styles to support each video request and help make each video project unique while maintaining brand consistency
- Has working knowledge of video codecs and compression rates to optimize graphics output
- Has ability to edit raw video footage
- Has knowledge of material costs and time limits
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design with specialization in animation and motion graphics or proven work experience and competency in the field.
- Position requires previous work experience of at least five years.
- Graphic design skills
- Knowledge of traditional art
- Understanding of animation and a strong foundation in the fundamentals of animation and how characters and objects should move to create appealing work
- Understanding of principles of applied design, color theory, understanding formal composition and layout styles, and typography
- Visually creative and artistic
- Strong visual storytelling abilities
- Ability to conceptualize a variety of creative design concepts.
- Knowledge of the most current color and design trends and the latest design techniques.
- Ability to storyboard design concepts
- Video editing skills
- A team player and collaborative
- Must be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Proficient on PC and software including, but not limited to, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Cinema 4D; Mocha; DUIK; as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat. Basic skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must manage and track work in project/work management software used within the Marketing and Communications department (currently Workfront).
About Express Employment Professionals:
At Express Employment Professionals, we’re in the business of people. From job seekers to client companies, Express helps people thrive and businesses grow. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, our international network of franchises offer localized staffing solutions to the communities they serve, employing 552,000 people across North America in 2019. For more information, visit www.ExpressPros.com.
The purpose of Express International Headquarters is to ensure our Franchisees succeed in their mission to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. The Marketing and Communications team supports our franchises by providing high quality, effective marketing, communications, and advertising materials and campaigns.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.