Website Cryder Marketing
Cryder Marketing is hiring for a graphic design position with a minimum of 5 years of experience or senior level director experience. This person will be responsible for producing creative work on behalf of the agency and be able to:
• Work cohesively within the agency’s graphic design department and in conjunction with the account executives to develop creative designs for all client/agency needs and efficiently manage client workflow.
• Understand the brands, goals and marketing strategies of our clients to develop creative campaigns/assets that communicate effectively, deliver on the goals of the project, and represent the agency at the highest level.
• Provide stragetic rationale for his/her design concepts and present the work to the client as needed.
• Be the expert in design layout, typography, color rationale, and design trends and techniques.
• Apply communication principles and strategic thought to all projects.
• Lead the creative development process.
• Understand how to effectively execute a creative concept across multi-platform campaigns.
• Turn feedback from supervisors and clients into even better work.
• Adhere to timelines while managing multiple projects across multiple clients.
• Keep track of design hours to ensure agency profitability.
• Ensure the agency consistently turns out top-notch work that it can stand behind.
• 5+ years proven experience as a graphic designer and/or senior level director.
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite. Video editing skills are desirable, but not required.
• Ability to effectively design across multiple media platforms including print, digital, social, outdoor, etc.
• Proactive, self-motivated, and dependable, while being able to work in a team atmosphere.
• Meticulous attention to detail in copy and design.
• Confident thought-leader who can bring new ideas to a project, stand up for the work, but also take constructive criticism.
• Effective presentation skills for both internal review and client-facing meetings.
• Shows ambition, assertiveness and drive to grow within the agency.
Cryder Marketing + Advertising is a full-service agency focused on proving results. As a full service agency we support our Clients in: brand discovery, brand creation, strategic planning, traditional advertising, digital media, social media, content management (Social & SEO), owned media, CRM, Web UX/development, experiential marketing, public relations and sales promotion. Based in Oklahoma City, we serve clients across the country. Our agency is growing to ensure we have the people and skills to ensure we deliver actual results that accomplish our clients’ goals, which will be how we differentiate ourselves from our competition. We thrive on a challenge and have a healthy, competitive spirit.
· Salary: Completely dependent of skills and experience
· Starting Date: TBD
· Report: Reports directly to VP of Client Service (Lauren Mincey)
· Hours: 40 Hours Weekly
· Vacation: 2-Weeks Paid Vacation (Available Immediately)
· Sick Days: 10 Paid Annually
· Holidays: 10 Paid Annually
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org