Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide insights through data and next-generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose – to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients’ toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset – our people!
• Create new product introduction strategies and go-to-market plans with clearly defined value propositions and competitive differentiation
• Develop and execute marketing and communication plans that support sales goals through creative positioning, websites, blogs, emails, product copy, videos and others
• Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
• Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
• Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies, and identify advocates
• Be the go-to resource for competitive knowledge-creating messaging that differentiates and elevates our products and services from others in the market
• Work closely with key stakeholders to uncover product opportunities and influence roadmap decisions
• Align work priorities with business outcomes using campaign data insights
• Turn leads into sales by looking for opportunities to optimize the sales cycle through marketing various tactics
• Continually drive growth opportunities through marketing efforts focused on top-of-the-funnel lead creation
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field 3+ years of experience or relevant work experience
• Proficient in managing lead pipeline using CRM systems, such as; Salesforce CRM or Hubspot
• Experienced in developing results-driven go-to-marketing strategies and product launches in a B2C or B2B SaaS environment
• Ability to intelligently “write like you talk,” without a penchant for corporate-speak
• Customer-focused with a willingness to challenge the status quo on behalf of our customers
• Ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
• A can-do approach to handling shifting priorities in a constantly changing environment
• A knack for identifying opportunities through customer insights, data analysis, competitive activities, and testing
• For more information, visit alamode.com/careers.
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org