APMEX is the global leader in the precious metals industry.
Hybrid Schedule — Work from home up to 3 days per week!
The Social & Video Marketing Media Specialist is responsible for defining the social voice and driving engagement on APMEX’s social channels through the lens of the APMEX brand. This position will manage the ongoing content strategy, create daily posts and manage activity to increase engagement on social platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. The Social Media Specialist should have experience and a passion for creating videos, content and managing social communities. The right candidate will be a strong writer and an out-of-the-box thinker who consistently brings new ideas to the table to help make APMEX one of the most engaging brands on the market today. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, data-driven thinker who is always attached to their phone.
You will own the social experience through the entire customer journey, recognize customers’ pain points, understand how to make customers fall in love with our brand and return to APMEX.com again and again. You will work closely with writers and designers to brainstorm ideas and trends to plan out an industry-driven content calendar.
You must have outstanding follow-through in a real-time environment and experience executing day-to-day social marketing, as well as writing content, that will engage and build strong communities. If you love digital content creation, this is the gig for you. At APMEX, we are determined to amplify our brand.
What you’ll do…
- Strategize social media campaigns and day-to-day activities for promotions, launch announcements, online advertising, etc.to adhere to industry best practices.
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Manage presence on social networking sites, including but not limited to YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn and Reddit.
- Dig into the data and metrics of all social media efforts such as engagement, traffic, click-through rates and conversions.
- Become an advocate of the company in the social media space and engage in dialog and answer questions where appropriate.
- Proactively engage our target audiences where they congregate through thoughtful dialogue and helpfulness.
- Oversee online contests, polls, product giveaways and sweepstakes that are included in social media platforms, including coordination with necessary internal departments.
- Funnel customer questions to the appropriate internal resources to get quick answers and respond rapidly.
- Responsible for the direction, and social brand voice, of the customer experience across all social channels to maximize customer experience, brand building, product credibility and drive sales.
- Provide weekly/monthly feedback and insights gained from social media monitoring to Marketing and Customer Service teams to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Must be performance focused, leveraging analytics and social trending to identify high-impact opportunities for customer interactions and engagement.
- Monitor effectiveness benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs.
- Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of promotional campaigns to maximize results.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, Journalism or a related field is preferred
Experience: 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably social media in a corporate or digital agency setting
- Passionate about creating sharable social content
- Superlative communication skills, including punctuation, grammar and tone.
- Proficient in written and oral communications (i.e., copywriting, editing, presentation) and must be able to influence change
- Ability to connect with people and stimulate discussion
- Hungry for information and effective at monitoring media
- Fluent in social media norms and conventions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking and prioritizing assignments
- Ability to interact and collaborate with colleagues from all levels of the organization
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.