Reimagine Marketing Using Augmented Reality (AR)
Join us on June 13th as we learn how to use AR to ignite wonder and awe in your clients.
- Augmented Reality examples
- Where AR is headed
- Why it works and why it doesn’t work
Speaker: Mike Slack, VP of Sales and Marketing, Clevyr
What to expect:
- 11:30 am – Registration & Networking (find your seat, mix & mingle)
- 11:40 am – Lunch buffet opens
- 11:50 am – Opening announcements & Sponsor presentation
- 12:05 pm – Speaker presentation
- 12:55 pm – Closing announcements
$25 for Members | $35 for Non-Members | RSVP is kindly requested.
RSVP Today! Registration will close at 9:00 pm the day before the event. Don’t worry you can still register at the door!
About the Speaker:
Mike Slack is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Clevyr, Inc. His responsibilities encompass sales, marketing, and partner relationships. Clevyr researches, designs, and builds custom software solutions for businesses large and small
Outside of his duties with Clevyr, Mike serves as a co-founder and partner at StarSpace46, Oklahoma City’s largest coworking facility. StarSpace46 is a hub for the technology and entrepreneurship communities.
Mike’s previous work experiences include nonprofit fundraising, education, ministry, and consulting. He has a BA and an MA from Oklahoma City University.
At home, Mike is husband to Renee and dad to Luke (6) and Mora (2).
Thank you to our monthly luncheon sponsor: