Super Bowl LIV Showdown!
Whether you catch the game on Sunday, February 2nd or not, you don’t want to miss this fan-favorite event where a panel of marketing gurus leads us to a critique of the good, the bad, and the ugly commercials from the 54th Super Bowl. You’ll walk away with an insight into the strategies used and perceptions of what worked and what did not work. Join us Thursday, February 13th for Super Bowl Showdown!
> Deep Dive into Creative Discussion
> Media Buying and Spending Discussion
What to expect:
- 11:30 am – Registration & Networking (find your seat, mix & mingle)
- 11:40 am – Lunch buffet opens
- 11:50 am – Opening announcements & Sponsor presentation
- 12:05 pm – Speaker presentation
- 12:55 pm – Closing announcements
$25 for Members | $35 for Non-Members | RSVP is kindly requested.
RSVP Today! Registration will close at 9:00 pm the day before the event. Don’t worry you can still register at the door!
Questions? Email our Programming Chair, Erick Worrell, email@example.com
Thank you to our monthly luncheon sponsor: