Breaking the fourth wall: Music Theatre, Marketing and the Importance of Connecting with Your Audience
What to expect:
- 11:30 am – Registration & Networking (find your seat, mix & mingle)
- 11:40 am – Lunch buffet opens
- 11:50 am – Opening announcements & Sponsor presentation
- 12:05 pm – Speaker presentation
- 12:55 pm – Closing announcements
$25 for Members | $35 for Non-Members | RSVP is kindly requested.
RSVP Today! Registration will close at 9:00 pm the day before the event. Don’t worry you can still register at the door!
Questions? Email our Programming Chair, Erick Worrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Speaker:
Dr. Beth Adele is the Director of Mass Communications at Oklahoma City University who has served previously as the Director of Marketing at Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, and as a professor of marketing at both the University of Central Oklahoma and the University of Oklahoma. She is a performer with the Oklahoma City Philharmonic and continues to perform in other arts organizations as well.
Thank you to our monthly luncheon sponsor: