Added Value: Marketing your clients
with more than just their dollars.
Erika Lucas is the founder of StitchCrew and the Thunder Launchpad. She helps entrepreneurs and startups turn nothing into something, and without a lot of money for marketing. She’ll share her advice on how to better court startups like hers, what their real needs are and how to add value to a client beyond their dollars.
What to expect:
- 11:30 am – Registration & Networking (find your seat, mix & mingle)
- 11:40 am – Lunch buffet opens
- 11:50 am – Opening announcements & Sponsor presentation
- 12:05 pm – Speaker presentation
- 12:55 pm – Closing announcements
$25 for Members | $35 for Non-Members | RSVP is kindly requested.
RSVP Today! Registration will close at 9:00 pm the day before the event. Don’t worry you can still register at the door!
Questions? Email our Programming Chair, Erick Worrell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our monthly luncheon sponsor: