The AMAOKC’s Marketer of the Year & Young Pro Marketer of the Year Award is meant to celebrate the role that Oklahoma marketers play in building brilliant businesses, setting the course of our industry and inspiring others. We seek to identify a person in a mid-level to senior position for the Marketer of the Year and a person age 35 and under for the Young Pro Marketer of the Year who has made the most impact on their company, our industry and the reputation of marketing among consumers.
Who Should Be Nominated:
These awards are open to any marketer in a entry-senior position, who is currently a marketing practitioner. Nominees can come from any marketing discipline, be it research, academic, agency, commercial, journalists, digital and so on. AMA OKC Board members should not be nominated.
- Marketer of the Year must be over the age of 35.
- Young Pro Marketer of the Year must be 35 or under.
How to Nominate:
Nominations can be received in two ways.
- Our AMA OKC Board can nominate those they
thinkdeserve wider recognition
- Any member of the Oklahoma City or surrounding area marketing community can nominate an inspiring Oklahoma leader. Do this by clicking on the ‘Submit Your Nomination’ button below.
There are no entry fees.
Anyone may nominate a marketer. You do not have to be an AMA member.
A fully completed nominations form describing the outstanding contributions the nominee has made to marketing as outlined below.
Achievements that will be recognized include:
- Delivering inspiring work that genuinely makes a difference, be that cultural, social or for the business
- Increasing the influence of marketing and raising marketing profile. i.e. joining a board, expanding marketing’s remit to include innovation and growth strategy
- Innovations in developing other marketers: Both current and the next generation of marketers through education, inspiration, and specialist programs.
- Developing new marketing tools and approaches.
Nominations are open through July 15, 2021.