AMAOKC is bringing you Networking Best Practices by Stacy Eads, CEO of Levant Technologies titled Shaking Hands with Your Goal. If you’ve ever felt like the wallflower in a room full of name tags, this is the event for you! If you’re the social butterfly among shoulder to shoulder happy hour, you’ll learn how to walk in with a goal, and walk out with results.
This is an interactive experience and PowerPoint slideshow to help marketing managers and salesmen and women learn how to walk into a networking event with purpose, and leave with a plan of action. It can help wallflowers blossom.
- Quality vs Quantity
- Working the Room
- Do’s and Dont’s
- The Extra Mile: Know your social media faux pas
- Finish Strong: Stand out
Just the Facts:
Topic: Networking Best Practices: Shaking Hands with Your Goal
Speaker: Stacy Eads, CEO, Levant Technologies (www.levanttech.com)
Time: Tuesday, August 15, 11:30 – 1pm
Location: First United Bank – 512 N Broadway Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 (first floor conference room)
Lunch will be provided by: First United Bank
For more information on AMA Learning Labs, please contact Carley Bakker: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Speaker:
- She has been awarded 4 times as an “Under 40” top executive by: Biz, The Norman Transcript, The Journal Record, & Oklahoma magazine.
- Her team has been awarded as the #1 Oklahoma Web Design Services company by OKC Biz 5 years in a row – 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013.
- Her team was recently given the Torch Award for Ethics from the Better Business Bureau of Central Oklahoma.
- Stacy was born and raised in Edmond, OK, graduated magna cumme laude from UCO with a double major in Journalism & Philosophy. The same university where her parents met 40 years ago. (Nerdy story: She wrote all her Philosophy papers on Star Trek episodes)
- Stacy, her husband Matt, and her white fluffy dog just moved to Newcastle from OKC. They enjoy rv-camping and boating. (Sweet story: Stacy surprised her new hubby with a ski boat during their wedding)